TEAM INFERNO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM INFERNO

THE LIBERATORS OF MGO

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i wanna join

Go down 
+2
[inferno] jester
-T3h Pwn-
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
-T3h Pwn-
[INFERNO] PRIVATE
[INFERNO] PRIVATE

i wanna join - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna join   i wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:42 pm

m.cballin wrote:
I think ur really good! I jus think that ur a fucking fag! U don't respect me? Bitch I owned u plenty of times! Yea U fucked us up! I respect that, but ur still a little chink who would do better a job of making me some pork fried rice, and some honey chicken, and some dimsum soup! lol!
You play real well but u'll always be a pussy in my eyes! And tell ur underage slut Lauren to watch out! that little bitch is mine! Oh and stabbing me all the time what's up with that? That littlel ho dont know how to use her gun? She probably hasn't played with anything real big if shes wit u! lol! U won! Bravo For U! Me an knight didn't play as good as we should! I use to respect u as a player but now i c that ur just a chinese sissy who obviously doesn't do anything else! must be tough to have no life! Good game though! Ur a good player a very good player but ur still a fucking faggot! Ps I don't use 250 pussy! Knight does. I role with 200 only! I want a 1 on 1. Knight will host. 30 tickets. fhu can watch. IF i win u
u quit Fhu and join us as a private. U man enough? U certaintly act like it. Lets see if u have hair on ur nuts Jit! I will Own U Bitch and u will belong to Inferno! u man enough?

Co-Leader Inferno Cho$en
you beat me many times?.....let me see u always want a one on one i end up beating u. you leave game come back and say sorry bout tht...also lets see was it last night?..you made a name called Lauren is a slut and u got owned by lik 7 tickets.besides u would always join my team.,..to me lets see u only beat me twice on a one on one the rest i would own u and ur lik NOob noob noob spamming, alright ill fight u...ill make a room under ur name
Back to top Go down
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

i wanna join - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: in a hr and 30 min i'll be on   i wanna join - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:45 pm

Cho$en
Back to top Go down

i wanna join
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2