TEAM INFERNO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM INFERNO

THE LIBERATORS OF MGO

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

challenges

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

challenges - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: what's up with the sorrow joining our clan?   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:49 pm

no offense but i hate that motherfucker he talks way too much shit and that's why he got kicked out of m.c i can't be on the same team as him. hes a 2 face backstabbing loser.
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO] KNIGHT
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] KNIGHT

PostSubject: Re: challenges   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:18 pm

when did he join? but man just keep cool. you dont even need to talk to him. ok just remember whos better ok
Back to top Go down
https://infernoclan.rpg-board.net
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

PostSubject: good game yesterday   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:52 pm

it was really fun. Noob u did pretty good but we have some things that we need to work on. i think u should work on ur side strafe. i saw u walking but like me u haven't got it down to well. don't worry i don't walk to well. that was really fun. If i say see ya and put the number kick them so we can start training. we'll train tonight. see ya. good game

B@llin!!///
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO] KNIGHT
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] KNIGHT

PostSubject: Re: challenges   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:49 pm

ya can i help? i could help him alot. because my side srtafe is ok but my circle strafe is deadly. when i get to the side of ya head its over
Back to top Go down
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

PostSubject: sure u can help   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:04 pm

we could both help him out in certain ways. he''ll play like both of us but better. NOOB get ready to be schooled. LOL i mean that in a good way! Razz I'm High! Razz sorry about that! LOL Smile Razz lol! geek albino sunny Sleep
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO] KNIGHT
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] KNIGHT

PostSubject: Re: challenges   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:12 pm

ya how bout i host te game tonight. and you guys come and we will train ok? i will kick everyone else out.
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

PostSubject: yes knight train me   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:33 pm

last night i hosted a game but only bravo came is very good is technique is lethal it almost ended in a draw . I won with luck beceause the timer ran out of time before is last kill could count hey bravo how are my side strafe also can you teach me your technique i want to learn all of the technique of mpo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BRAVO02
[INFERNO] SEARGENT
[INFERNO] SEARGENT
BRAVO02

PostSubject: Re: challenges   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:17 pm

man your really good with straffing just like my bro!!!!!
ill teach you if you and balin teach me straff
Back to top Go down
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

PostSubject: Of course I will!   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:54 pm

sounds like u guys had a very good game. sorry i wasn't there i was still at work when u guys played. i don't get off till 12:00am in the morning eastern time and don't get home until 12:45am in the morning. So by the time i get on there isn't too many people on. Of course i will teach u how to side strafe. i'm really good up close but from far away i suck. i need u guys to help me on that. i went one on one with black goku today. i heard that he was a pro. But i owned him 20-9 all headshots. he even called me noob a couple of times. u guys ever heard of him? i can stay on late tonight but u guys will still have to be there so we can train together. let me know if u can

B@llin!!///
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

PostSubject: Re: challenges   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:07 pm

i will also help you get better with straffin bravo02 . Ballin you did a one on one battle with black goku i also did a match with him the last time i battle him he lost i don't like him to much when he is losing he kept calling me 0 no respect in battle that guy piss me off . Good thing you show him who's boss coleader .

maybe tonight i am comming to train one on one
Back to top Go down
BRAVO02
[INFERNO] SEARGENT
[INFERNO] SEARGENT
BRAVO02

PostSubject: Re: challenges   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:05 pm

ill see if i can join too
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO] KNIGHT
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] KNIGHT

PostSubject: Re: challenges   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:58 pm

ill be on tonight so i hope all of you come to train
Back to top Go down
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

PostSubject: i'll be there   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:17 pm

i'll just be late as always! LOL sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
[inferno] jester
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[inferno] jester

PostSubject: Re: challenges   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 6:51 pm

i'm in
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO] KNIGHT
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] KNIGHT

PostSubject: Re: challenges   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:32 pm

ya hope to see you guys at the tournament tonight
Back to top Go down
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

PostSubject: couldn't make it   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:43 pm

sorry about that
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO] KNIGHT
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] KNIGHT

PostSubject: Re: challenges   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:14 pm

its ok it was hella wesome though you missed it
Back to top Go down
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

PostSubject: I know..........   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:07 pm

*cursin hysterically*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: challenges   challenges - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

challenges
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM INFERNO :: [INFERNO] forums :: announcments-
Jump to: