TEAM INFERNO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM INFERNO

THE LIBERATORS OF MGO

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorry Guys................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

Sorry Guys................ Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Guys................   Sorry Guys................ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 5:21 am

I have decided to...................stay!GOTCHA!! I accept ur guys apologies. I'm sorry too cuz i been laggin and it's not ur guys fault. But i wouldn't expect u guys to take advantage of it either. I will be staying and Noob I want u to be coleader. U do deserve it. Ur a very good player. I belileve people deserve second chances so I forgive u guys. Everyone makes mistakes so were cool. Always remember that were a team and a family. I don't mind losing I just don't want to be taken advantage of either. Feel me? But I will stay cuz we are a great team and besides........what would u guys do without me? <smiling> jk But u guys are my best friends so Lets Kick everyone elses ass..........not each others! LOL Exception: 1 on 1. Then its cool. Oh and i'm changing my inferno name. I'm still thinking about what it should be so give me some time. U guys are my homies, my niggas so let's kick ass!

P.S Noob, Bravo great job at the tourney. I had to leave cuz i was lagging to badly. Sorry about that. What a horrible day that was. LOL great job! I'm glad i have u guys to make me look good! <laughing> I'll c u guys tomorrow.

P.S.S Bravo I appreciate ur loyalty. I will always have ur back.
and knight can I have the black guy with the hat and tanktop with 200hp sss?
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO] KNIGHT
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] KNIGHT

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys................   Sorry Guys................ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:12 pm

thanks for stayin man. i know the tournament didnt work out so good. so you want my sigint? 201 all s all jobs? he is hella tight. ill trade him to you for your 200 or 201 all s gako camo soldier k? oh and thanks for stayin. next time the tournament will be a 3 on 3. me you and noob on a team and everyone else it doesnt matter. thanks for stayin man:D Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
https://infernoclan.rpg-board.net
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

PostSubject: No Prob!   Sorry Guys................ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:27 pm

heres how we do the trade. Make a alt account and let me know that it is u and then take my guy log off and save and then u can host again and i'll get the blk guy and that way we can have both without messing up our scores. just let me know when u r ready
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys................   Sorry Guys................ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:03 pm

thank for staying ballin we need you and your also like a master for me since your the one that traine me
Back to top Go down
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

PostSubject: Thanks!   Sorry Guys................ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:28 pm

I'm not going anywhere. I'm here to stay. I need u guys as much as u need me. Inferno 4 lyfe!
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO] KNIGHT
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] KNIGHT

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys................   Sorry Guys................ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:03 pm

ROGER that!!
Back to top Go down
https://infernoclan.rpg-board.net
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

PostSubject: Roger that   Sorry Guys................ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:26 pm

<Saluting>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys................   Sorry Guys................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys................
Page 1 of 1