TEAM INFERNO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM INFERNO

THE LIBERATORS OF MGO

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

INFERNO need more member

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

INFERNO need more member Empty
PostSubject: INFERNO need more member   INFERNO need more member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 1:05 pm

Knight we are more united in INFERNO . But to become stronger we most host more tryout there isn't much active member in the clan and we are in need of more member i will tell to all new member that i have tryout to come to this website so we can put them in the active member list. I will take people with potential and train them . When are we going to start clan war have we any allied with who we could do a friendly clan war just to see if were getting better. lately i don't see any inferno member i only see HH member .I am loyal to inferno to the end *salutes*
Back to top Go down
chariot of thor
[INFERNO] SEARGENT
[INFERNO] SEARGENT

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO need more member   INFERNO need more member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:57 pm

yh i agree but more inferno need to use their inferno accounts , coldblooded/// and [m.o.b]bravo02
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO need more member   INFERNO need more member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:08 pm

what!!!! bravo02 [m.o.b] i also am in HH but i use more my inferno account i gave my loyalty to INFERNO i will have to leave HH to inforce that people play with their inferno accoun has a coleader i much show that loyalty must stay. lately i haven't seen any inferno member this is making me mad with all the problem beceause of loyalty issue. Knight what is happening to this clan.
Back to top Go down
BRAVO02
[INFERNO] SEARGENT
[INFERNO] SEARGENT
BRAVO02

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO need more member   INFERNO need more member Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:10 pm

IM NOT IN MOB
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
i may be freinds with some of the members but im not in mob, thats my bro [M.O.B]BRAVO/BRAVO
IM BRAVO02
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO need more member   INFERNO need more member Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:41 pm

ok thank
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO need more member   INFERNO need more member Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:39 pm

i haven't seen anyone this week Sad
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO] KNIGHT
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] KNIGHT

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO need more member   INFERNO need more member Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:07 pm

ya sorry bout that i have been playing resistance on my ps3. but ya noob host ryouts. i will start playing again. but i might need to warm up a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://infernoclan.rpg-board.net
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO need more member   INFERNO need more member Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:07 pm

lol ok i understand i see your having a lot of fun with your ps3 i try to play with you in motorstorm last friday but you where playing resistance for a very long time lol

*salutes* i will be hosting tryout shortly i will tell the new member to come here after they get selected
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO] KNIGHT
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] SUPREME LEADER
[INFERNO] KNIGHT

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO need more member   INFERNO need more member Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:17 pm

roger that i will start playing MPO now. but resistance is hella fun!! i made my own clan on. it, and the game supports clans. so its hella tight.
Back to top Go down
https://infernoclan.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INFERNO need more member   INFERNO need more member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INFERNO need more member
Page 1 of 1