TEAM INFERNO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM INFERNO

THE LIBERATORS OF MGO

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Knight and Noob What the fuck is wrong with u two?

Go down 
2 posters

Should Cho$en Stay?
yes
Knight and Noob  What the fuck is wrong with u two? Vote_lcap75%Knight and Noob  What the fuck is wrong with u two? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
hell fuck no
Knight and Noob  What the fuck is wrong with u two? Vote_lcap25%Knight and Noob  What the fuck is wrong with u two? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
he should think about it
Knight and Noob  What the fuck is wrong with u two? Vote_lcap0%Knight and Noob  What the fuck is wrong with u two? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

Knight and Noob  What the fuck is wrong with u two? Empty
PostSubject: Knight and Noob What the fuck is wrong with u two?   Knight and Noob  What the fuck is wrong with u two? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:19 am

It was a friendly game until u 2 wanted to go 2 on 1 with me. Were supposed to be a team, a family and u guys want to jump me like that? For example: u already know that I'm lagging terribly. Instead of just fighting as usual u guys are sneaking up behind me and killing me while i'm fighting the other. Great Fucking Strategy. Use it on someone else. I am not the fucking enemy. I'm ur friend. Well i was. Then Knight got upset cuz i was beating both of u 2 on 1 and then he want's to shoot me with the sniper rifle. What the fuck kind of shit is that? You 2 are trying to take advantage that it's 2 on 1 and i'm laggin. And then if that's not enough u have to snipe me 2? U guys are starting to act like the team I left. Jumping someone in there own clan. What the fuck is wrong with u guys? Were u both high or something? If not then u must of been drunk, cuz obviously u weren't thinking straight. And Noob u are not a noob. But u were playing like one with knight. Doing that cheap gay shit to ur own coleader. I'm fucking disgusted. We talk everyday on here and this is how u treat me? U remind me of ajus. And Knight I expect more from u being the leader. Maybe this is where Noob is learning it from. I just want to say that until further Notice I am Coldblooded///. Until I get the apology I deserve I will not be helping out inferno at all. U guys.........were supposed to be my friends. I guess I know why most of u guys were in m.c...........Cuz.....your.......just.....like them!

HH/// Member Coldblooded///

P.S maybe u guys should take my name. It seems to fit u 2
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

PostSubject: Re: Knight and Noob What the fuck is wrong with u two?   Knight and Noob  What the fuck is wrong with u two? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:36 am

i apology it was my idea to do a 2 vs 2 i am very sorry about that . We need you in the clan this is my second clan and this is the best clan i ever been you are the one i respect the most without your training i don't think i would have become a good player i will follow you anywhere you go. So please stay in the clan we make a good team . beceause of yesterday i felt bad about the team stacking i am very sorry again . I am loyal to you to the end Ballin and i apology again. I am very sorry i don't know how to redeem myself i can only say sorry . Please stay in the clan Ballin
Back to top Go down
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

PostSubject: I'm staying!   Knight and Noob  What the fuck is wrong with u two? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:36 pm

Razz For Noob!
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

PostSubject: Re: Knight and Noob What the fuck is wrong with u two?   Knight and Noob  What the fuck is wrong with u two? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:07 pm

thank's ballin we will make a great team *salute*
Back to top Go down
m.cballin
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
m.cballin

PostSubject: Roger that   Knight and Noob  What the fuck is wrong with u two? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:29 pm

we will be unstoppable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knight and Noob What the fuck is wrong with u two?   Knight and Noob  What the fuck is wrong with u two? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knight and Noob What the fuck is wrong with u two?
Page 1 of 1