TEAM INFERNO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM INFERNO

THE LIBERATORS OF MGO

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kNIGHT AND NOOB I NEED YOUR HELP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[INFERNO]HITMAN
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]HITMAN

kNIGHT AND NOOB I NEED YOUR HELP! Empty
PostSubject: kNIGHT AND NOOB I NEED YOUR HELP!   kNIGHT AND NOOB I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:39 pm

I have BEEN having alot of trouble. I can't aim for shit! Mad I fucking suck! Neutral I need ur help. Please tell me how u aim. Be very specific and very detailed. If I don't get better I will have to leave HH/// and Inferno. I don't know what is happening to me. Do u guys use the crosshairs? I only use aks. Do u aim ahead of there head in the direction that there strafing? I use config b. I don't know what to do. I'm at my wits end. If I don't learn something I have no choice to leave. I will not be embarrassing Inferno or HH///. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS NUB OUT!
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO]NOOB
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]NOOB

PostSubject: Re: kNIGHT AND NOOB I NEED YOUR HELP!   kNIGHT AND NOOB I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:47 pm

ok i going to help you your good i was playing you yesterday as my new alt acount I AM A NOOB last night you were very good i am also a new member in Hunter heaven is CSS/// so were going see us more often so more practice to come don't worry your skill is very good ballin
Back to top Go down
[INFERNO]HITMAN
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO] COLEADER
[INFERNO]HITMAN

PostSubject: LOL   kNIGHT AND NOOB I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:54 pm

ur kicked ass yesterday. I thought it was u. So can u tell me how u aim? I'm guessing at the moment. I need help desperatley! Tell me what u know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kNIGHT AND NOOB I NEED YOUR HELP!   kNIGHT AND NOOB I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kNIGHT AND NOOB I NEED YOUR HELP!
Page 1 of 1